Tuna Salad (Mayo Free). This healthy tuna salad recipe is made with no mayo, but it's still full of flavor. It's dairy free, paleo friendly and super easy to make. This no mayo tuna salad was the perfect option – protein to keep us full and an oil-based dressing to bring the flavor.
Mayo-Free Hummus Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A quick and easy mayo-free tuna salad recipe that is healthy, filling, and delicious. When you think of tuna salad, what comes to mind? You can cook Tuna Salad (Mayo Free) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad (Mayo Free)
- You need 2 Cans of Tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of Diced Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Distilled White Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Pepper.
Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. After mixing in the rest of. This Avocado Tuna Salad is a healthy tuna salad without mayo! It makes a healthy, easy lunch!
Tuna Salad (Mayo Free) step by step
- Very simple. Take all ingredients and mix them together…done!.
- Cut ingredients in half to make a smaller portion. I usually make enough to bring into work for lunch during the week..
I've been turning to this Avocado Tuna Salad for one way to help me get those essential fatty acids into my body. This mayo-free tuna salad is loaded with Mediterranean flavors, including plenty of fresh olive oil, capers, olives, fennel, celery, and a splash of lemon. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor! Tuna Avocado Salad is loaded with protein. The avocado adds a healthy and highly satisfying creaminess.