You can cook Breakfast Burritos using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burritos
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- You need 5 strips of bacon.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need of Flour tortillas (small or large).
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Onion powder.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- Prepare 1 of pat of butter.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees..
- Place bacon on a foil-lined sheet. Place in pre-heated oven/toaster oven. Cook until bacon is crispy. (I will add exact cooking time once I have mastered the time)..
- Preheat a medium sized skillet with oil..
- Dice potatoes into small wedges or cubes..
- Add to pre-heated skillet..
- Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir potatoes well..
- Cook potatoes until they are soft inside and crunchy outside, continually stirring until done so they don't stick to pan & burn..
- Once potatoes are done, scoop onto papers towels to soak up the excess oil. Set aside..
- Preheat a clean skillet to medium. Add butter to skillet..
- Whisk together the eggs, splash of milk, and salt & pepper to taste. (Optional: Add chopped onions)..
- Add to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are scrambled and cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Once the bacon is cooked & crispy, remove from oven and soak up excess grease with paper towels..
- Dice bacon into bits..
- Warm up tortillas on skillet or in microwave..
- Fill tortillas with eggs, bacon, potatoes and salsa (and cheese, if desired)..
- Enjoy now OR wrap them up individually with seran wrap and refrigerate. When ready to eat, warm up in microwave..