Brad's ahi tuna nigiri. Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper. Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the peppercorns in the This recipe was great!
Learn how to make Tuna Nigiri. Narrow search to just "ahi tuna" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. These beautiful Vegan 'Tuna' Nigiri were naturally the next step! You can have Brad's ahi tuna nigiri using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's ahi tuna nigiri
- You need 3/4 lb of sushi grade ahi tuna.
- You need 1 cup of dry short grain rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s of Siracha sauce.
- It’s of Wasabi.
- It’s of Panko.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Most often pan-seared, the rich, vibrant color and tantalizing steak-like consistency puts Ahi (or Yellowfin) in a class of its own. It's great for use in sushi dishes, in tartare form, or even in a salad.. Breaded ahi tuna, lightly fried in oil, and served with homemade spicy dijon aioli. This appetizer is sure to impress!
Brad's ahi tuna nigiri instructions
- Cook rice in the water and vinegar. Do not pre rinse the rice..
- Place cooked rice in the fridge to cool..
- I buy the tuna frozen. That way I know how long it has been thawed. Thaw in cold water and refrigerate the entire process..
- Place 4 dots of siracha on a plate. Sprinkle panko on it. Run hands under water. Take small handfuls of rice and squeeze into shape.place on a plate..
- Slice tuna a quarter inch thick across the grain. Lay on top of rice..
- Serve with Wasabi and soy sauce for dipping. Eat immediately. Enjoy.
Whether you love ahi tuna, or want to substitute with salmon, you must be sure to use only sashimi (or sushi) grade fish in this recipe. Description: Pillow of seasoned rice topped with a slice of sashimi grade ahi (yellowfin tuna). "So it's a little watery, but the thick, red piece of fish is tantalizing enough that even a Youkai would want to eat it!". Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Seared ahi tuna with crispy sesame green beans is a gourmet recipe made right at home! Silky cauliflower carrot ginger puree adds a touch of This seared ahi tuna with crispy sesame green beans is a beautiful dinner meant to be shared.