Stain glass jello bars EASY.
You can have Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- It’s 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- Prepare 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- Prepare 2 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
Stain glass jello bars EASY step by step
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.