Tuna Salad and Fried Tomato Sandwich.
You can have Tuna Salad and Fried Tomato Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad and Fried Tomato Sandwich
- It’s 5 ounces of canned tuna drained.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry tomatoes.
Tuna Salad and Fried Tomato Sandwich instructions
- Heat the oil. Mix the flour with some salt and pepper..
- Slice the tomatoes 1/4 inch thick and beat the egg..
- Add salt and pepper to tomato slices.
- Dip slice of tomato into the egg.
- Then into the flour.
- Fry in the oil till done, then move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise and dill weed..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and add the fried tomato slices and tuna salad on top. Put the sandwich together..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.