Cheeseburger soup. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Easy loaded Cheeseburger Soup made with beef, potatoes and vegetables and garnished with bacon onion and pickles for the total cheeseburger experience! You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK!
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.