Tuna Tasties – treats for cats.
You can cook Tuna Tasties – treats for cats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Tasties – treats for cats
- You need 1 can of tuna in oil – drained.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of catnip (optional).
Tuna Tasties – treats for cats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend until a dough ball forms. Touch dough. If it feels extremely sticky add additional flour 1 tbs at a time to absorb some of the extra moisture. If dough won't come together add additional water 1 tbs at a time until it forms a ball..
- Sprinkle your counter top with flour. Turn dough out onto counter. Flatten by hand into a disc and sprinkle top generously with more flour. Use rolling pin to roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick, adding extra flour as necessary to prevent sticking..
- Cut dough into 1/2 inch squares or use a bottle cap to cut out small circles..
- Place pieces on prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and puffy, about 20 minutes depending on size. Let cool completely before serving kitty!.
- Note: if you do not have a food processor you can mix the dough by hand using a wooden spoon. Just stir the tuna around to break it up before adding any other ingredients..