You can cook Cheeseburger Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Rice
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of instant white rice.
- Prepare Half of onion (we prefer yellow, finely chopped).
- You need .5 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar).
Cheeseburger Rice instructions
- Brown beef in skillet with onion, drain.
- Add water, ketchup, mustard & bring to a boil.
- Add rice, remove from heat, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Optional: top with pickles before serving.