Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky.
You can have Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar it has 4 carbs per serving.
- You need As needed of granulated onion powder.
Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky instructions
- Slice the beef in a butterfly/pinwheel fashion making a long strip. Coat with a little onion powder. Coat all sides with sugar and cayenne pepper..
- Lay it on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Put in the oven 150°Fahrenheit for 6 hours..