Japanese beef bowl.
You can cook Japanese beef bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese beef bowl
- It’s 0.5 lbs of beef slices.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (sliced).
- It’s of Dried Seaweed slices (optional).
- You need of Qiwei powder (optional).
- You need of Sauces.
- Prepare 40 ml of water.
- Prepare 40 ml of Sukiyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mirin.
Japanese beef bowl instructions
- Fried the onion slices in the pan, until it starts to get yellow in color.
- Put the sauce into the pan with low heat, until the onion is fully cooked.
- Put the beef slices and cooking with medium heat, until it’s fully cooked..
- You might add some seaweed slices and Qiwei powder on top in it..