Brad's Cajun tuna steaks. I use enough cajun seasoning to generously cover the steaks. Spice up dinner with a cajun seasoning recipe for fresh tuna steaks. Rub room temperature butter over tuna steaks.
The heat is offset by the lovely sweetness of the mango salsa. Try this with salmon, if preferred. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Tuna Steaks in Cajun Marinade (Sainsbury's). You can cook Brad's Cajun tuna steaks using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Cajun tuna steaks
- You need 1 of tuna steak per serving needed.
- You need of Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- You need of sauce from my new Orleans prawn recipe.
Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. They will make some smoke, this is normal. How to Cook Tuna Steaks in the Oven
Brad's Cajun tuna steaks instructions
- Place tuna steaks on a cutting board. Sprinkle with creole seasoning. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat..
- Place steaks in pan, seasoning side down. Sprinkle other side with seasoning..
- Fry 2 minutes on each side. Keep steaks rare..
- Plate steaks. Drizzle sauce over top. Serve. Enjoy..
Resep Sreak Tuna Bumbu Cajun dengan Saud Krim Daun Dill Grilled Cajun Style Tuna Steak with Creamy Dill Sauce Recipe. Blackened Cajun Tuna Steak INGREDIENTS Fresh Tuna Steaks Butter or Margarine Cajun Seasoning Brush softened butter on each side of the tuna. Sprinkle on McCormick Cajun Seasoning or pre-mixed blackened fish seasoning. Make the best Cajun Blackened Tuna with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com.