You can cook Butter Burgers using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Burgers
- It’s 3 Lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Herb Butter.
Butter Burgers instructions
- Combine Ground Beef Salt and pepper..
- Form into large meatballs approx 1/2Lb to 3/4Lb..
- Cut meatball almost in half. Should resemble Pac Man..
- Cut butter into little pads. Place pad of butter in your meatball..
- Close the meatball and ensure butter is completely encapsulated it meatball. No visible butter like in picture..
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Place meatball in pan and once meat starts to change color, flatten it down into a patty and allow to cook till browned. Flip burger and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Build your burger.