Tuna salad. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.
You can also take the virtuous route and top your greens with a scoop of tuna salad for a. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. After mixing in the rest of your ingredients, taste the salad. You can have Tuna salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad
- It’s 1 (5 ounces) of light shredded or chunk tuna in water drained.
- You need 2 tbsp of miracle whip more if needed.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg or fried.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet pickle relish or dill relish.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of worshire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of you can add celery diced little *option.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill chopped *option.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of diced onion*option.
Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. This Tuna Salad Recipe is a winner and it doesn't get any easier! This is hands down the best tuna salad recipe I've tried.
Tuna salad step by step
- Mix together in a bowl and put on crackers of your choice or bread. I eat mine on garlic flavored crackers or plain club crackers. I gave u options bc my family likes when I add those I do not. Enjoy.
My sister Anna was the genius behind this recipe and called me to share. The Best Tuna Salad Recipe is right here with Pecans and Raisins. Tuna Salad With Pecans And Raisins. I wasn't the one who made this recipe when I first tried it, it was actually my husband! Create a satisfying tuna salad with our best ever recipes.