EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you. Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats.
These easy everyday chicken recipes use a wide range of cooking methods, from oven baked and roasted to Chicken is high in protein, and it is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than red meat. Bake spaghetti and chicken in a delicious sauce of cream of chicken soup, butter and bouillon. Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s of corn.
- It’s of peas.
- It’s of green onions.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of milk.
- You need of small cans of biscuits.
- You need of French fried onions.
- Prepare of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Try our speedy midweek meal ideas, from a quick sweet and sour chicken to wholesome ramen or vibrant salads.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe : Looking for easy recipes using rotisserie chicken? Easy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Dinners are a must have for any recipe book! Easy Chicken and Dumplings vs From Scratch. I have many recipes for Chicken and Dumplings on this blog and I believe you need to try them all to find your personal favorite. We love chicken soup and how easy it is to make!