Classic chocolate chip cookies. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans. Looking over the ingredients list and the measurements of each, I recognized this as your fairly standard, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe–and I expected fairly standard results.
Let the cookies cool for a. Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot water.
- You need of ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough.
Classic chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything. For me, the perfect chocolate chip cookie is crisp at the edges, chewy throughout, studded with lots of chocolate chips or chunks, and gooey in the middle. These melt in your mouth Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies combine everything we love in a cookie; soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy This no-chill chocolate chip cookie recipe combines everything you love in a cookie. They are soft yet chewy and the best homemade version of a classic. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies.