Tuna with Capers. Combine with the tuna, onion, olives, capers, herbs and salt to taste. Serve on buttered toast for sandwiches, or make into a dip: Pulse the tuna salad and butter in a food processor until it is creamy. Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch!
If you love healthy Mediterranean flavours, you will adore this one. This tuna spaghetti recipe is quick and. Drizzle the tuna with olive oil. You can have Tuna with Capers using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna with Capers
- You need 1 of small can of tuna in oil (70 gr).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers (I love capers, but you might want to reduce the amount if you can't stand the sour taste).
- It’s 3 of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
Tuna & caper orzo with parsley. Use capers, orzo, chilli and cherry tomatoes to make tuna pasta more exciting – and you may already have tuna and capers in the storecupboard. This tuna pasta is my own modern interpretation of my mom's recipe. To add a punch of flavor, my version includes a touch more garlic (life rule: the more I have a little bit of a thing for briny capers.
Tuna with Capers instructions
- Using low heat, stir-fry oil with garlic for a couple of minutes. Add capers and mix well, then tuna, and sugar..
- Stir until they are all combined. Serve with steamed rice or pasta..
Don't be afraid to pair tuna with strong flavors that can stand up to it. In this recipe, crisp capers, thin slivers of garlic, and bright strips of lemon zest do just that. And in order to bring out the nutty flavor of. One of the most beautiful things about Spanish cuisine is its simplicity. Each ingredient plays a starring role — bread, tomatoes, cured ham, olives, potatoes and so much more.