Smoked tri tip. This Smoky Grilled Tri Tip is first smoked for about an hour then seared over a super hot grill. The goal of this reverse-sear method is to first infuse the wonderful smoky flavor into the meat while. Think you couldn't possibly love steak anymore?
Check out the full video description below for more information. Smoked Tri Tip is an easy, quick, and affordable alternative to brisket. Learn the secrets for perfect Smoked Tri Tip Recipe from a professional BBQ caterer. You can cook Smoked tri tip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked tri tip
- It’s 4 lbs of tri tip.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
We've said it once, and we'll say it again. Tasty Oak Smoked Tri Tip Recipe. If you've enjoyed it grilled or roasted, you'll love smoked tri tip. But it might be hard to find in your neck of the.
Smoked tri tip step by step
- Baste tri tip with olive oil. Mix all dry ingredients then rub into meat and let set for 1 hour..
- Get smoker to temperature of 225 and cook for 2 hours..
- Once off grill, wrap with foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
Smoked tri-tip is on of my favorite beef cuts to smoke when I am looking for a steak-like texture and flavor. The really awesome thing is that cooking steaks or even lean. A tri-tip is also thick, so don't go right to the cold center to check the temperature. Go in an inch or two off-center. I also enjoyed the extra tang from the mustard-and-vinegar mix on both.