Dried Beef Cheese Ball. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dried beef, and chopped onions. Dried Beef Cheese Ball is as savory as it gets: chipped beef and Worcestershire sauce give an unbeatably meatiness to this addictive appetizer. A cheese ball is the perfect party appetizer.
Learn how to make this Dried Beef Cheese Ball. Plus tips for mixing, forming, serving and freezing! I've been making this Dried Beef CheeseBall for many, many years. You can cook Dried Beef Cheese Ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- You need 2 of pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.).
- You need 6 of green onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Dice the dried beef into small pieces. This is dependent upon how small you want your dried beef to be. Add all of the ingredients to the softened cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. This Dried Beef Cheese Ball can be put together in no time at all.
Dried Beef Cheese Ball step by step
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl..
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well..
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well..
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together..
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese..
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate..
- I serve with crackers..
Making your own appetizers from scratch means you get to customize food the way you enjoy it. The ingredients in this dried beef cheese ball are so simple, and the flavors in this copykat cheese ball recipe work well together. Big Joe is at it again, y'all! Shape into a ball, and roll in reserved beef chips. With your hands, mix softened cream cheese, onions, Worcestershire sauce and beef; when ingredients are well mixed, shape into a ball.