Tuna Avocado Burger.
You can cook Tuna Avocado Burger using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Avocado Burger
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 piece of avocardo.
- It’s 3 pieces of mushroom.
- It’s 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s 2 pieces of nori seaweed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sweet sauce.
Tuna Avocado Burger instructions
- Cook rice in rice cooker.
- Mix tuna with pepper and mayonnaise.
- Cut avocado and mushroom into thin slices.
- Stir fry mushroom slightly.
- Mould cooked rice into patty shape.
- Apply teriyaki sauce on rice patty and fry in pan until it slightly hardens.
- Place tuna, avocado, mushroom in between 2 rice patties.
- Wrap the burger with seaweed and you are good to go!.