Kimchi Ramen Burger. The original Ramen Burger was created last summer by Keizo Shimamoto and it is a hamburger Slide one "bun" onto a plate. Place the Spam slice on the "bun", garnish with chopped kimchi, and. Es rundet den Ramen Burger einfach perfekt ab.
I had the chance to try Fräulein Kimchi's Ramen Burger and Black Jack Burger at the street food fest.ival in Karlsruhe and both were by far the best food I had there! And their house made Kimchi is. Remove from fridge and cook in a little oil until golden brown and stuff them with whatever you crave😋 I used hamburger, mozzarella, sautéed mushrooms, scallions and my Kimchi😜. You can have Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- Prepare of Ramen.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- You need of Scallion.
- Prepare of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- You need of Kimchi.
- It’s of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Soy Sause.
- You need of cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sliced Cheese.
- It’s of Spinach or arugula.
A kimchi burger is a hamburger that includes kimchi in its preparation. Several restaurants serve kimchi burgers as part of their fare, including restaurants in South Korea, England and the United States. McDonald's restaurants in South Korea serve kimchi burgers. If you like kimchi + ramen + grilled cheese, you have to try this.
Kimchi Ramen Burger step by step
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..
I especially loved the heat from this This and ramen burger (and rapokki) totally make my day. Oh, have I told you i have weakness for. Instant ramen becomes a nearly-instant burger bun in this fun, and tasty, spin on a traditional hamburger seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil. Ramen Burger – Burger aus "Nudelbrötchen". Gib jetzt eine faire Bewertung ab!