Creamy Tuna casserole.
You can cook Creamy Tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna casserole
- Prepare 3 (6 oz) of cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- Prepare 1 package of bowtie pasta.
- It’s 3 of small red onions.
- You need 1 can of peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 2 (10.75 oz) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of crushed, regular potato chips.
Creamy Tuna casserole step by step
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy….