Top Round Sirloin (Beef).
You can cook Top Round Sirloin (Beef) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Top Round Sirloin (Beef)
- It’s 1 of Beef top round sirloin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lea perrins worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of lawry's season salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare dash of crushed red peppers.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pure virgin olive oil.
- You need dash of cilantro.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of asian thai sweet chili sauce.
Top Round Sirloin (Beef) instructions
- On a large dish mix together ingredients, tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, to taste Lawry's season salt, to taste ground black pepper, dash crushed red peppers, 1/2 tablespoon Pure Virgin Olive Oil, dash Cilantro and 2 1/2 tablespoon Asian Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, stirring until completely mixed.
- Take Top Round Sirloin baste it thoroughly with hands, making sure to season entirely with the seasoning mixture..
- Let marinate 2 hours or (preferably) overnight in refrigerator, remove from refrigerator..
- Preheat stove to medium, and using your Wok, place Top Round Sirloin and all marinade into the Wok place lid on and let simmer on medium until fully cooked, frequently turning..
- Cutting 1 inch holes with knife to the center of sirloin, checking that it is cooked through, after 20 to 30 minutes you are ready to serve your delicious Top Round Sirloin (Beef) with your favorite vegetables..
- Beef Top Round Sirloin is naturally suppose to have a little bit of toughness, but simmer your desired tenderness. when carving, be sure to carve thin slices and follow the lines or grooves of the meat, which is at an angle..
- Prep Time: 20 minutes.
- Marinate: 2 hours or over night.
- Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes.