Cheeseburger stuffed bread. Take garlic bread to the next level by stuffing it with meaty, cheesy deliciousness. Don't forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! So I am going to drop another recipe that is.
Place hollowed out bread on cookie sheet and broil till lightly browned. Take out of oven and fill with meat mixture, top with cheese. This pull apart stuffed bread makes a crazy good party and game food! You can cook Cheeseburger stuffed bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed bread
- You need 1 package (1/4 ounce) of active dry yeast.
- It’s 2-1/4 cups of warm water (110° to 115°).
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
Bite-sized cheeseburgers encased in the softest and fluffiest mini buns, are too fun to eat and so delicious. Beefy cheesy Cheeseburger Stuffed French Bread is perfect for Game Day. Easy to serve and easy to eat because the ketchup and mustard are already cooked in with the ground beef. But I wanted to make this Mushroom Swiss Cheeseburger Stuffed French Bread for days and days and finally, the stars aligned and I was able to get in the kitchen and make my stuffed bread.
Cheeseburger stuffed bread step by step
- Bread dough. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to form a soft dough..
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours..
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf. Place in two greased 9×5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30-45 minutes..
- Cook hampurger and flatten the dough so it strenches out to fit inside the bread pan.
- Add ketchup to the bottom of the bread dough inside the bread dough and layer with hamburger and cheese and mayonaise and then add more hamburger and cheese.
- And then cut off the remaining dough from the sides of the bread pan and knead it and then add it to the top and then seal it off and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.
So I am going to drop another recipe that is perfect for that game day. I ended up making this Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Bread and one other recipe for an. All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love. This mouthwatering meal combines the comfort of a grilled cheese sandwich with the deliciousness of a cheeseburger into a juicy, satisfying patty melt. Eat more cheeseburgers with these amazing recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner burgers.