You can have Breakfast Casserole using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground Sausage.
- You need 1 Dozen of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Brown ground sausage.
- While sausage is browning, scramble the eggs with the milk and cheese in a large bowl.
- Drain grease from sausage and pour into a baking dish and pour egg mixture over it and blend well.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.