Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco.
These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. This amazing shrimp tacos recipe is made with zesty blackened shrimp, cilantro lime coleslaw, sliced avocado and a quick chipotle crema. Meet the zesty shrimp tacos that we can't stop making lately. ♡. You can have Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮
- You need 8 of mini peppers, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil, enough to coat pan.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of large bag frozen shrimp (cleaned, peeled and deveined).
- You need Splash of lime juice.
- Prepare of Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish.
- Prepare of Sour cream for garnish.
Since other proteins haven't been reliably in stock at our local grocery store these past few weeks. A simple street style Mexican shrimp tacos recipe loaded with the most flavorful salsa fresca and a kiss of crema ! If you have some fresh wild shrimp and the right seasoning mix, tacos are some of the easiest most delicious things you can throw together on a Tuesday. You can host or make easy weeknight dinner with these easy.
Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 instructions
- Slice up your mini peppers, then add them to a large pan and sauté in olive oil…….
- Next add your onion to the pan that has the peppers, then add minced garlic and sauté until slightly browned…….
- Now add your black pepper,cayenne pepper,chili powder and ground cumin, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add your cleaned shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp turn nice and pink…….
- Squeeze some lime juice all over peppers and shrimp, mix all well……
- Remove from heat and serve with your leftover taco shells ! Enjoy 😉 !.
I got the idea for these shrimp tacos from a favorite restaurant. The shrimp is sauteed in honey butter, topped with a delicious mango salsa, and wrapped in a tortilla. It tastes worth a million bucks yet is so simple. Everyone will be begging for more. Shrimp Tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or kicking back at home with an almost effortless meal.