Game day sliders. Sliders are the perfect game day food as you cheer on your favorite team during your home tailgating party. If you can't find mini hamburger/slider buns, you can also use hot dog buns (cut in half or thirds), hawaiian rolls, or dinner. This is "McAlister's Deli: Game Day Sliders" by May Williams on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Recipe courtesy of Maciek Zurawski, aka Grillin' with Dad, part of #BGETeamGreen. These sliders are easy to make, super tasty, and definitely more filling than something like donuts! You can even make them up the night before if you'd like. You can cook Game day sliders using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Game day sliders
- You need 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 cup of cheese halved.
- Prepare package of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
Good Things Utah. by: Brian Carlson. Michelle kicked off our hostess with the mostess side dish competition today with sliders! How to make easy slider recipe that your football fan will love. They are bite sized (well, two bites) sandwiches that allow you to savor a guilty pleasure meal, but not over indulge.
Game day sliders instructions
- Mix everything, except half the cheese and rolls, in a 13×9 pan..
- Flatten patty into bottom of pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half so that you have a half that is all the bottoms connected, and one half that is all the tops..
- When the patty is done lift it out and put it on the bottom half of the buns. You should have one large burger..
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and then the bun lids..
- Put back in the oven for about 8 minutes so the buns are toasted but not burnt..
- Cut into individual burgers. Can be kept warm by wrapping in tin foil and placed in a crock pot on low..
Feeding a crowd for game day? Sliders are the no-stress way to keep everyone happy. Just be sure to make an extra batch, which is why I love my "board" idea! How to make a Tuna Melt Sliders. I love the idea of 'sliders'.