Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast. This video is about Semiyan vegetable Upma Vermicelli upma Quick and easy south Indian healthy homemade breakfast recipe Semiyan Upma , Semiyan vegetable.. INDIAN BREAKFAST RECIPES / SouthIndian breakfast/Wheat Upma/Rice upma/Vermicelli upma. Upma Recipe: A popular South Indian breakfast dish Vermicelli Upma also known as Semiya Upma.
You can eat this without any sides. But South Indians love this with peanut podi, Idli podi, pickle or curd. Vermicelli upma is a simple, healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe. You can cook Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast
- You need 1 bowl of Vermicelli.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of 1/2 cup chopped capsicum.
- It’s of 1/2 cup chopped carrot.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup boiled corn.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup peas.
- It’s of 1/4 cup beans.
- It’s of 8-10 currypatta.
- It’s of 1 green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s of 8-10 cashewnuts.
- It’s of 1 tbsp soaked urad dal.
- You need of 1 tsp mustard seeds.
- You need of 1/2 tsp grated ginger.
- You need of 1/2 tsp asafoetida.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Corriander leaves.
- You need of 1½ cup water.
- It’s of 2 tbsp ghee.
Bambino vermicelli upma is a feast for the eyes and easy on These days it is a constant struggle to bring out new breakfast ideas. So this upma is a much needed change from the regular breakfast. Seviyan Upma a regular breakfast in South India. This recipe shows how to prepare this nutritious and easy upma in Instant Pot or Upma is a regular breakfast in South India.
Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast step by step
- Firstly roast the vermicelli at medium flame till golden brown. Remove from the heat. In same pan heat ghee.Add mustard seeds, urad dal and cashews. Roast them well.Add currypatta,green chili, ginger and asafoetida..
- Add chopped onion and sauté until transparent. Add all veggies and add salt so the veggies release the moisture and cook fast.Add water bring it to boil on high flame. Add vermicelli and stir well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Cook till all the water absorbed. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
Upma can be made with rava, oats or vermicelli. You can make it with or without. Semiya upma or vermicelli upma recipe with step by step pics. Making upma with semiya is another delicious version of the popular South Indian breakfast recipe of upma. Traditionally upma is made from rava (cream of wheat), but you can also.