Marinara sauce for pocket burgers. Heat a pot add the tomato sauce. Making homemade pasta sauce is way easier than you'd think. People love marinara sauce for it's bright flavor.
This is great with fried eggplant or meatballs. Learn how to make the perfect red sauce with Chef Mark from LearnToCook.com. For a complete recipe to accompany this video please visit. You can cook Marinara sauce for pocket burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinara sauce for pocket burgers
- You need 15-1/2 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano Parmesan cheeses.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
A marinara sauce will always be smooth, and contain garlic, tomatoes, olive oil, oregano, and vinegar and/or wine. For home canning, the oil is left out — you can stir in a quick tablespoon or so when you open the jar. So try our keto marinara sauce or as us Indians call it Red Pasta Sauce or Pizza Sauce. Tomato is a fruit, Tomatoes are Keto friendly.
Marinara sauce for pocket burgers step by step
- Heat a pot add the tomato sauce..
- Let it warm through, stirring often..
- Add spices and sugar. Stir often turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the cheeses remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes..
- Stir before serving I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
It's still not common knowledge that a tomato is actually a fruit. Chunky Marinara Sauce recipe can be used as a pasta sauce, a dipping sauce for fried mozzarella or a sauce for lasagna. You can even put it in the food processor to make a smooth pizza sauce. This is a great way to get your kids to eat veggies. Use: Tomato paste, hot sauce, BBQ sauce.