Savory Pot Roast.
You can cook Savory Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef roast.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth or beef bouillon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of lawry seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 4 tbsp of beef rub cracked peppercorn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely ground red pepper.
Savory Pot Roast instructions
- Get a crockpot.
- Cut the beef roast into 3 large pieces and rub the 3-4 tbs (or until its completely covered) beef rub of cracked peppercorn on the beef..
- Put 6 cups of water into the crockpot.
- Put the beef roast into crockpot.
- Cut the potatoes, carrots, lemon, and onion into large pieces then put them into crockpot with the beef roast..
- Put the 2 cups of beef broth into crockpot over previous ingredients. Make sure the meat is covered..
- Add all the seasoning over the crockpot ingredients..
- You may want to add more than 3 Tablespoons of each of the seasonings. Depends how much seasoning you want..
- Cook everything covered in crockpot for 5-7 hours on high..
- Once the beef roast easily falls apart with a fork and is not pink it should be done..
- Also double check the potatoes and carrots that they are soft..
- If you want to make the juice into a gravy put desired amount into a pot boiling starting out with 1/4 cup flour or until desired consistency..
- Pull the beef apart with a fork serve with the other contents. Pour gravy over the top and enjoy!.