Roasted Chicken With Vegetables.
You can cook Roasted Chicken With Vegetables using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
- You need 1 of Large Chicken (3lb-4lb).
- You need of ✨Herb Butter✨.
- It’s 113 g of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken Flavor.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper (as you need).
- You need of Assorted Fresh Vegetables (as you need).
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil (as you need).
- It’s of Onion (optional).
Roasted Chicken With Vegetables step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). First make the herb butter. In a small bowl put the butter, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, parsley, onion powder, and chicken flavor all together. Mash it all together with a fork and mix well. Rinse and dry the chicken by patting it with kitchen paper. Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly throughout the whole chicken. Rub the herb butter mixture over chicken and under skin all around the chicken..
- In a large roasting pan put in the vegetables, onion, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss it to coat everything. Tie the chicken legs together with butcher’s twine then place the chicken breast side up on a rack on top of the vegetable mixture..
- Spray the chicken with oil and bake the chicken in the oven for 1 1/2-2 hours and make sure it is thoroughly cooked. After baking, place it on a cooling grid and cover it with aluminum foil for 10-15 minutes. Note: You can already remove the vegetables 30 minutes before the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve the warm chicken with white rice, couscous or potatoe. Enjoy! 😉.