Bacon cheeseburger bomb. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. BACON CHEESEBURGER BOMBS make the best party food! These bacon cheeseburger bombs are sure to be a hit with any guests you might have over for the big game and they're easy to make too!
Follow our recipe for this kid-friendly and indulgent appetizer. Be the first to review this recipe. Includes lean ground beef, onions, bacon, cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, egg whites, Pillsbury. You can have Bacon cheeseburger bomb using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger bomb
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 5 oz of cheddar cheese chopped into 10 square.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds optional.
We see your sliders and raise you bombs. On a parchment lined sheet tray, place the burger bombs seam-side-down. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter. Wrap each onion/meatball with two strips of bacon and use toothpicks or meat skewers to hold them together.
Bacon cheeseburger bomb instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan brown ground beef and bacon together drain grease.
- Add cream cheese,ketchup,barbecue sauce and mustard stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted allow to cool.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly sealed edges.
- Place biscuit on parchment lined pan Seam side down brush with egg white sprinkle with sesame seed optional.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350° bake 13 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Loaded with cheese, bacon and all of the fixin's. the PERFECT weekend snack! PagesPublic figureVideo creatorThe Recipe CriticVideosBACON CHEESEBURGER Bombs! Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs! What You'll Need: Ground beef Garlic powder Onion powder Oregano Pepper Salt Cubed cheddar cheese Onion Bacon Steps. Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe: Try this Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe, or contribute your own.