Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Prepare of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- Prepare of medium Onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Pot roast.
- It’s of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..