You can have Beef Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Medium onion diced.
- It’s 2 cans of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onions seasoned with salt and pepper and drain..
- Put 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish..
- Mix the other half of enchilada sauce with ground beef mixture and add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese..
- Place small amount of ground beef mixture in each tortilla shell and roll up. Place each one in the baking dish.
- Top with 1 can red enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes. Garnish with diced tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.