Grilled cheese cheeseburger. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. In this grilling video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make a grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger on a Weber Kettle and Mojoe Griddle. Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese – This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy, meaty goodness!
Three cheeses plus an amazing cheese sauce put this grilled burger over the top. For cheese sauce, melt butter over medium heat in a medium pot. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. You can cook Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of burger patty.
We Cant Stop Cheesin' for These Grilled Cheese Cheeseburgers. A grilled cheese sandwich can be simple, using just bread, butter, and one cheese. Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked bacon. Place burgers on buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickle, and bacon strips.
Grilled cheese cheeseburger instructions
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella. Top with cheese during the last minute. Remove the burgers from heat and let them rest for a few minutes before. Find cheeseburger stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.