Halloween Breakfast. See more ideas about Halloween breakfast, Halloween recipes, Halloween treats. When does a ghost have breakfast? Have your pancakes with a side of ghost this year.
All of these halloween breakfasts are easy to Find the best halloween breakfast recipes for kids and adults. Start of the day with a halloween. Your kids might prefer to eat actual candy corn for breakfast but, hey, this is a close second, right? You can have Halloween Breakfast using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloween Breakfast
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, shredded.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of small eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Tomato ketchup.
These colorful pancakes are going to be a hit. A great grab-and-go breakfast option for your little trick-or-treaters on Halloween morning. It's just a brunch of hocus pocus! Halloween gives us an excuse to eat chocolate in the morning in French toast or pancakes!
Halloween Breakfast step by step
- Put shredded potatoes into a bowl filled with water. Stir until water is cloudy, drain, and cover potatoes again with fresh cold water. Stir again to dissolve excess starch. Drain potatoes well, pat dry with paper towels, and squeeze out any excess moisture..
- Heat oil in a 9 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle shredded potatoes into the hot oil and season with salt and garlic powder..
- Cook potatoes until a brown crust forms on the bottom, about 3-5 minutes. Continue to cook and stir until potatoes are almost browned all over, about 3 more minutes..
- Spread the potatoes to cover the bottom of skillet. Make two holes (triangle or round shape)..
- Put 1/4 tsp oil in each hole. Lower the heat..
- Break one egg, put in one hole and fill the second hole with the second egg..
- Cover the skillet until the white eggs cooked or until the level doneness you like..
- Put ketchup in a small ziplock. Cut the corner. Squeezed the ketchup to draw the mouth shape..
- Transfer to a plate carefully. Serve..
Make up a loaf of sweet chocolate chip pumpkin bread and share it for breakfast or brunch! Since Halloween is on Sunday this year, I thought it would be fun to make a Halloween Breakfast! Pumpkin Pancakes, Ghost Pancakes, Monster Mash, Mummy Dogs, Ghost & Bat Cinnamon Toast. Download Halloween breakfast stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. We are continuing the Halloween theme and I'm back again with a really fun Halloween Breakfast that your kiddos are going to love and you will.