Chicken chukka. Today we will see how to make Chicken Chukka Varuval in Tamil Thus is a recipe from the Chettinad cuisine featuring the famous " Chettinad Masala" which is. Chicken Chukka Recipe is an easy and delicious chicken curry marianted with spices before temering with curry leaves with step by step pictures and video. Find chicken chukka stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Though the name seems funny, it's quite palatable for a change. Chicken Chukka- Spicy Chicken in Thick Dry Masala None of us wants to eat the same kind of food every time. All are looking for varieties in food, right?? You can cook Chicken chukka using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken chukka
- It’s 750 g of chicken.
- You need 4 tbsp of homemade chicken masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of grinded coconut with 3 cashew.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
Chicken sukka also know as chicken chukka is one of many more restaurant-worthy Indian curry The gravy in this chicken chukka recipe is slow-cooked to give enough time for the masala gravy to. A Mangalorean special chicken instruction, created victimization contemporary chicken, host of masalas and grated contemporary coconut burned to the letter. it's a dry dish which will create any. Her chicken chukka was one menu that featured on our tables every second Tuesday. I have already mentioned before how she had a fixed timetable and therefore we could predict what was going to be.
Chicken chukka instructions
- Clean chicken and cut it to small pieces.
- Take a pan, add oil then add cinnamon, bay leaf, cloves, then add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute till onion turns brown and then add chicken.
- Cover and cook for 10 min, then add grounded coconut paste and chicken masala.
- Adjust salt to taste, wait till all water evaporates and you get a semi gravy consistency.
- Serve hot.
Chicken is one of the favorites in our house. We normally make chicken in the weekends and each weekend, we make something different. This recipe s very easy to make and tastes awesome. A delicious chicken chukka recipe that is pretty simple to make and yummy to taste. If you love South Indian Style Chicken Chukka Fry then this recipe is a must try.