Tuna fishcakes. Good-quality canned tuna is a fantastic ingredient. For this recipe add East Asian flavours – chilli, spring onion. Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap.
Who needs crab and a deep fryer to enjoy these tasty delights? Tuna works great and a light pan searing does the job of cooking up this tasty. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, Gordon Ramsay's tuna fish cakes are hands down the best you'll ever try. You can cook Tuna fishcakes using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna fishcakes
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic.
- It’s Half of spoon of vegeta (or pepper and salt).
- You need 255 g of Tuna in oil.
- Prepare 550 g of rice.
- You need 0/5 dl of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 spoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 500 g of Bread crumbs.
- You need of For serving:.
- Prepare Half of marinated lemon.
- It’s 100 g of ruccola.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions.
- You need 100 g of Sour Cream with lemon juice.
These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining. These tuna fishcakes are so fragrant and delicious and you will want to make it again and again. Today, we want to show you a very tasty way to cook canned tuna. Adapted from a recipe I saw on the new Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course show I watched the other day, I decided to try out his Spicy Tuna Fishcakes.
Tuna fishcakes step by step
- Sauté the onion and garlic..
- Mix tuna, tomato paste, 1 egg, sautéed onion, spices and the rice together. Dip the mix into the eggs and the breadcrumbs.
- Fry them until they are 1 minute from Hash Brown..
See more tuna recipes at Tesco Real Food. Tickle your taste buds with this quick and simple fishcake recipe. Crunchy parcels of potato and tuna are great partners for fresh steamed vegetables. These tuna patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. Chilly – If you love spicy food, you must try spicy tuna fishcakes – delish.