Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli.
Stirring constantly, add crushed red pepper flakes and salt if needed. Comments posted by users for Stir Fry Beef with Veggies recipe The beef version of Doro Wat, this authentic Ethiopian Sega Wat has an incredibly deep and delicious flavor that will make Another famous and equally delicious dish is Sega Wat, the beef version of this spicy stew. Mix all contents of the pan together and toss in the meat. You can cook Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies
- It’s 500 g of beef cut in to bite size pieces.
- You need 6 of green chiles, such as jalapenos or serranos.
- You need 3 of medium size tomatoes 🍅 broken into bits.
- You need 2 of medium size onion 🧅.
- Prepare 100 g of Ethiopian butter or spiced butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cardamom.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic 🧄 powder.
- It’s 2 + 1/2 tbsp of Berbere spice 🌶 (you can substitute with Cayenne pepper).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s of Divide the spices in two as per your taste for both veggies and beef.
Stir-fry your veggies: Add a bit more oil to the hot pan, and sauté your veggies until cooked yet still slightly crisp. (I don't like my veggies to be too mushy This Sizzlin' Spicy Szechuan Stir-Fry is quick and easy to make with beef, chicken, shrimp or tofu. Feel free to make it as spicy or mild as you prefer! Recipe for an Easy Stir Fried Beef with Vegetables. Nothing fancy in this recipe- just beef, a simple sauce and fresh vegetables.
Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies instructions
- Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown..
- The moment the meat has browned, add half the spices, garlic and chiles. Stir-fry another 30 seconds or so, let this cook for a minute or two..
- In another pan add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño, a little butter and spices mix it together and fry for 1 minutes.
- Then add it together with the stir beef and serve hot with bread or enjera..
This is a very simple stir fry with beef, a basic sauce and plenty of vegetables. My family has been requesting a lot of meals lately that consist of protein and veggies. Stir fry's are also the perfect way to use up leftover ingredients, simply add in or substitute any low FODMAP veggies sitting at the bottom of the fridge to save you Cut the beef into thick slices cutting against the grain. Place in a bowl and add in the oyster sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce and mix. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process.