Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses. Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad. Summer fish pie with lemon rosti topping. Fried corned beef and egg with beetroot and pot. carrot and dill rosti.
Serve beef on top of rosti and top with. Rosti is the Swiss version of hash browns or potato pancakes made with butter, potatoes, and salt. Rosti is a Swiss potato dish perhaps best described as a cross between hash browns and a potato pancake. You can have Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses
- Prepare 1 kg of Potatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need 8 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Sliced roast beef.
- Prepare of Fresh dille.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh chives.
- It’s of Chive flowers.
- Prepare 1 tbs of whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of crème fraiche.
- Prepare 3 of pickles.
Bring Me The Horizon — Obey with YUNGBLUD. Katy Perry — Cry About It Later. BLACKPINK — Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez). For ground beef, keep refrigerated and use within one to two days.
Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses instructions
- For the rosti. Peel and shred the potatoes using a food processor. Give the potatoes a quick rinse to remove some excess starch. Drain well and place in a clean kitchen towel. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and toss to combine. Use the kitchen towel to wrench out as much liquid as you can..
- Preheat your pan of choice on medium heat. Mine is a 28 cm cast iron skillet. Pour in half the oil. Evenly distribute the potatoes and press using a spatula to make it as compact as possible. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Take the rosti out of the pan, add the rest of the oil and cook the other side for the same amount of time. Also press on this side to make the rosti as compact as possible. Let cool slightly before garnishing..
- For the garnish. Place the crème fraiche in the middle of the rosti. Use a spoon to form a sort of whirl. To make the roses, roll op the beef losely and use your thumb to push out the middle. Place the roses on the crème fraiche for stability. Place piles of pickles and teaspoons of mustard all around. Scatter around the herbs and flowers..
It can stay in its original container if the packaging hasn't been opened. Sprinkle all of the corned beef or pastrami evenly over the potatoes, then top with the remaining potatoes and press again with the spatula to form a large potato. The perfect rosti and beef tenderloin. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard. These rostis with beef mince are great for using up leftover mashed potato and are ideal for a family supper.