Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert.
You can have Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert
- You need 350 gr of Tapioca flour.
- It’s 55 gr of Shredded coconut.
- You need 100 gr of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almond meal.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanila essence.
- You need 150 gr of Coconut cream (kara).
- Prepare 200 gr of Coconut oil (melted).
- It’s of Kara Coconut cream 100 gr (chilled overnight).
- You need 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- It’s of -.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 50 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Berries Crunch – Vegan dessert instructions
- Cook strawberry and sugar until soft and sugar dissolved, blend until smooth and add lemon juice.
- Combine chilled coconut cream and icing sugar then whip it till set and put into piping bag or snap lock bag.
- Toast shredded coconut until brown with medium heat then set aside.
- Toast tapioca flour to reduce the moisture and lighten result.
- Combine melted coconut oil, icing sugar, vanila, baking soda, almond meal, coconut cream..
- Add the toasted coconut and toasted flour, mix well and flatten the mixture.
- Preheat 160celcius oven and bake for 30 mins, to serve, crush the cake and garnish with fresh strawberry and orange segment.