Air fryer tuna melts. Delicious tuna melt in an air fryer made with air fryer fresh bread rolls, tinned tuna, lots of mayonnaise and plenty of yummy cheese. One of the best air fryer sandwiches that you can make. Air Fryer Tuna Melt Air Fryer Tuna Melt.
Drain the tuna in a colander in the sink. You know the proud owner of a crispy on the outside, gooey in the inside tuna melt😍. Now depending on the thickness of that melt, you might have to adjust the timing just keep an eye on it. You can cook Air fryer tuna melts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer tuna melts
- It’s of Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊.
- Prepare of Tuna salad.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Mayo or butter.
Smear the tuna salad on top of the bread, then top with a slice of cheese. And then place it on an air fryer safe tray or in the air fryer basket. If you have a can of tuna, some bread, and just a few more ingredients, then lunch is taken care of for a family of four. This ultra-simple recipe takes only minutes to make in our Vibe Multi Air Fryer.
Air fryer tuna melts step by step
- Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese..
- Make tuna melts with 2-3 slices of swiss cheese and put in air fryer with tooth picks holding the bread down..
- Cook at 370 for 12-15 mins keeping an eye on them and flipping about half way through..
Air fryer tuna melts Whizzle Goodyear, Arizona. Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊 Tuna salad Swiss cheese Mayo or butter Steps. Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese. Why not an Air Fryer Tuna Melt? I love a good tuna fish sandwich.