Creamy Breakfast Potatoes.
You can cook Creamy Breakfast Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Breakfast Potatoes
- You need 5-6 strips of bacon chopped in pieces.
- You need 1 of red pepper cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmasean.
- You need 5 of red potatoes.
- It’s of Cajan seasoning (optional).
Creamy Breakfast Potatoes step by step
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.