Tuna and eggs. And Tuna Breakfast Recipes on Yummly Tuna Hamburgers, Tuna And Pineapple Quiche, Tuna Burgers With Carrot And Raisin Salad. Tuna Burgers with Carrot and Raisin SaladMadeleine Cocina.
And again eat it with rice :). enjoy! Going to have dinner with friends and want to prepare a different and We suggest scrambled eggs with tuna, it's easy to cook and will whet your appetite for the next meal! This is just an old-fashioned tuna egg sandwich that is simple and quick to make! You can have Tuna and eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and eggs
- Prepare 2 (5 oz) of cans tuna in water (drained).
- You need Half of an onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
My grandparents make these and tell me that this is the 'correct' way to make a hearty sandwich! How to Make Tuna Salad with Eggs. Tuna Egg Salad with Sour Cream (Keto). You can't always eat dessert for a snack.
Tuna and eggs step by step
- Dice the tomato and onion. Drain the tuna..
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the tomato, onion, and tuna. Saute for a few minutes until the onion is translucent. Salt and pepper the mix..
- In the meantime, crack the eggs into a bowl and mix. Per my husband, add some more salt to this mix..
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and scrape the bottom just like regular scrambled eggs..
- This will take a few minutes to come together because there is so much liquid from the tomato. Just bare with me lol. When it's done cooking thoroughly, it will be crumbly. There may be some liquid still, but that's okay..
- When done, plate it up! I serve it with refried beans and toast. Or if you're like me, tortillas! Enjoy!.
Tuna Salad With Chopped Eggs and Dill. Customize this tasty recipe for tuna salad with egg with your own favorite ingredients, like finely chopped celery, green onions, or fresh herbs. An egg diet that contains tuna as well is heart healthy, as long as you remember to supplement the eggs and tuna with other healthy foods and watch your calorie count. A Tuna Egg Salad is a combination of two everyday staples. Tuna Egg Salad is the best of both worlds.