Pineapple Pork Tacos.
You can cook Pineapple Pork Tacos using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Pork Tacos
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed & medium dice.
- Prepare 1 T of paprika.
- It’s 1 T of coriander seed.
- You need 2 t of cumin.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic; slivered.
- Prepare 2 of baby pineapples.
- It’s 1 of avocado; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- It’s 1/4 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- You need 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion; small dice.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s as needed of olive oil.
Pineapple Pork Tacos step by step
- Trim and core one pineapple. Puree in a food processor. Marinate pork for 1-2 days in the fridge..
- Combine avocado, red bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and a large pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Fold to combine..
- Rinse marinade from pork. Pat dry with paper towels completely..
- Toss pork with enough oil to coat. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, coriander seed, paprika, and cumin..
- Trim and cut the other baby pineapple to a medium dice..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom..
- Add pork and red onions. Saute 3-4 minutes or until pork is nicely seared and cooked throughout. Add pineapple during last minute of cooking..
- Variations; Coconut milk, coconut extract, orange zest, lime zest, banana puree, agave, roasted bell pepper, ginger, lemon, chives, black beans,berries, cinnamon, plantains, sofrito, beer, kiwi, chili powder, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried sriracha, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, poblano, habanero, bacon, pancetta, curry, red fresno peppers, honey, mango, mint, kumquat, molasses, ponzu, hoisin, soy, sesame seeds, sesame oil, tamari, szechuan pepper, sage, rosemary, passion fruit, rum, scallions, brandy, jicama, honey, papaya, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, brown sugar, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, cointreau, grand marnier, kirsch, yellow onion, Mexican oregano, ground jalapeño powder,.