Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers. Mac & Cheese with Kale and Bacon. This is the BEST Bacon Cheeseburger I have ever eaten! Huge thanks to Ballistic BBQ and Two Rivers Brewing for inspiration.
The thought of making this burger only came when I wanted to buy some grape jelly for my daughter. SKIPPY® Bacon Peanut Butter Burger brings an unexpected delight to an already loved classic. Everyone's had a bacon cheeseburger, but not everyone has discovered the magic of adding peanut butter. You can cook Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Prepare of Burgers cooked your way.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Cheese of your choice.
- It’s of Buns.
- It’s of Peanut Butter.
- You need of Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy).
A Peanut Butter Sriracha Bacon Cheeseburger combines sweet, salty, smoky and spicy flavours into a taste explosion of a Place the cooked burger patties with the melted cheese on the bottom half of the toasted burger buns. Add the bacon blankets, spread the peanut butter. A milkshake with bacon, peanut butter, salted caramel, Oreo pieces, and coffee? If you say so, you beautiful madman.
Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers instructions
- First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good….
- I cook my bacon in the oven. One large bacon sheet, I mean baking sheet (get it?), line a pound of bacon up like so….. I know you don't have to cook bacon a pound at a time, but you CAN so I DO :).
- Cook bacon at 350 to 375 degrees checking and turning after the first 10 minutes, and every 5 minutes there after until it's as crispy as you want it..
- Now here's where my Saturday work ethic kicks in… One already messy pan and a pile of burgers left to cook. A preheated oven… I did it, I confess… I cooled the pan for a couple minutes, plopped those uncooked patties on, and I cooked them in the oven..
- My modest little burgers didn't take long, and got flipped about halfway through. I can not help you with cooking time here, because I don't know your burger size or ingredients.. Sorry… Go for cooking temp based on how you like your burgers and with some consideration to safe cooking temps…. For mine it was less than 15 minutes..
- While those burgers cook… Butter your buns :).
- Hot, hot, hot skillet for a couple minutes and you've upgraded those bland store bought buns..
- Now here's where things get new and exciting for your burger world. First cheese, which is a duh and why is this woman wasting my time… But wait! Then comes…..
- Peanut butter and spicy Thai sauce. The red sauce here is our favorite brand of store bought Thai chili sauce. You want that sweet and spicy combo..
- Onto the sweet and spicy burger, put some salty bacon:).
- I didn't get a final pick, I was too excited about eating it! Hope you enjoy!.
On this particular day, Obama had a hankering for Five Guys. He placed several orders for his staff, and placed his own order: a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, and. This recipe for a peanut butter bacon burger, from the new Shake Shack cookbook, has only ever been served — officially — at the popular chain twice. But in-the-know-patrons hack it with the bacon hamburger and a side of peanut butter sauce. It's a simple, yet delicious combo.