Au Gratin Zucch. Get Ina Garten's cheesy Zucchini Gratin recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Chop zucchini into even circles and layer on a container that is safe to put in a wave oven or regular oven. Each layer should have some sea salt, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese.
Zucchini au Gratin recipe: Try this Zucchini au Gratin recipe, or contribute your own. Zucchini Gratin made with tender sliced zucchini rounds topped with freshly grated cheddar and fontina cheeses, baked to bubbly perfection! Zucchini Gratin with Yellow Squash is a luscious creamy cheesy medley of zucchini, yellow squash, onions and garlic. You can cook Au Gratin Zucch using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Zucch
- It’s 3 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of little bit of sea salt.
- You need 1 of little bit of garlic salt.
- You need of Fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
It is quick and easy to prepare. I made this in the summer when produce was plentiful. My local food pantry had lots of squash and recipients wanted to know what to do with it! Zucchini and squash au gratin is a quick and delicious casserole that will be a new side dish go-to.
Au Gratin Zucch instructions
- Chop zucchini into even circles and layer on a container that is safe to put in a wave oven or regular oven..
- Each layer should have some sea salt, garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese..
- Then put 5 minutes in microwave to help them cook thoroughly quickly and 5 minutes in the wave oven or oven for the Parmesan to gratin..
Before moving to the US, I had never heard of potatoes au grain. Then, one night, my high school friend's mom made something she called potatoes au gratin out of a box. Potatoes au gratin, potato gratin, scalloped potatoes au gratin, gratin potatoes For this recipe, I used tricolor fingerling potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, goat's milk, sheep's. Cut the zucchini in half lengthways. Using a spoon or a paring knife, scoop out some of the flesh, then fill the zucchini shells with.