Steak Tacos w/ Mole.
You can have Steak Tacos w/ Mole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Tacos w/ Mole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of diced steak.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion; minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 2 t of cumin.
- Prepare 1 t of paprika.
- You need 1/2 t of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 t of cayenne.
- You need 1/4 t of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 C of beef stock.
- It’s 1/4 C of recaito.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare of fresh chives for garnish.
Steak Tacos w/ Mole instructions
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add steak, onions, and spices. Stir. Cook until steak reaches 80% of desired doneness. Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute..
- Add beef stock. Scrape up all brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pan. When stock is nearly evaporated, add recaito. Stir. Cook for 1 minute..
- Top with mole sauce and chives, or cilantro. See "my recipes" for mole recipe..
- Variations; Pork, chicken, vegetables, tequila, adobo, chipotle, ancho chile, bacon fat, crushed pepper flakes, ground jalapeño powder, ground coriander seed, espresso, coffee, shallots, red onion, habanero, tamarind, sherry, corn, sofrito, beer, mojo crillo, orange, lime, pineapple, vinegar, avocado, poblano, honey, peanut oil, olive oil, bell peppers, jalapeños, smoked paprika, roasted bell peppers or chiles, cilantro, scallions, chile powder, cayenne, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese,.