Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos.
You can cook Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- It’s 20 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- Prepare of Squeeze of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.