You can have Tuna Pita using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pita
- It’s 1 of Whole Wheat Pocket Pita, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 Can of Tuna in Water, drained.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Celery, diced.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Light Mayonnaise.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Pepper.
- It’s Pinch of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of tomato.
Tuna Pita instructions
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the pitas and the tomatoes..
- Place the tomatoe slices inside each pita half. Cut in half if needed..
- Stuff half of tuna mixture in each pita half..