You can cook Breakfast Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- It’s of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Ground white pepper.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- You need of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
Breakfast Quesadilla step by step
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..